Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Words & A Hyphen


Two Words & A Hyphen

It aches
Down right unbearable
Two words
Seven letters and a hyphen

I have said them
Thousands, if not millions of times
Often a hundred times a day

I’ll see you later I miss you Say Hello to Steve for me will ya’? No, I wont No, thank you Of course I will Yes, Tuesday night will be fine Until Saturday night Thank you for being my Mother and bringing me into this world Thank you for loving me Thank you for being you Thank you for last night I’ll wait for your call No, I will not change my mind again Where did we go wrong? I’m sorry, so sorry I did not mean to hurt you I will wait for you Yes it was incredible, I’ll bring the guacamole and chips tonight I promise Please don’t let me down now I loved you and will miss you I wish we had more time I love you Please tell him I miss him too I’ll only be gone for three of four months I love you too Can we talk about this later tonight? I can’t wait to see you again Yes, I do mean it this time I trust our paths will cross again I still can’t believe we did that Yes, it was amazing No, I don’t think I can forgive you God Bless Namaste Peace Out Peace be with you God Willing No, you hang up first Just say it one more time If it is meant to be, it will I wish the best I will never forget anything


Two words
Seven letters and a hyphen

No comments: