Sunday, February 15, 2009

Adam and Eve in the Garden of Weedin'


Adam and Eve in the Garden of Weedin

WOW! What are these things sticking out of Her chest?
What do they do?
Why are they there?
Are they for me to pull Her around with me?

Her body is so different, soft and strong!
Why does She to not have a pointing thing?
That shoots out yellow warm water?
Where does it come out?

Why does She have sideways lips
And lips like mine on her face?
What do you put inside those lips?
I wonder what kind of food She eats in there?

Humm. She is eating an apple!
God told me not to eat it!
Is She going to put it in Her other mouth?
No, She is eating it like everything else!

But God said not to!
Maybe since She is so amazing,
She does not have to follow God’s rules.
Maybe She is God in flesh.

Her eyes say so much.
I wonder if She can speak?
Maybe She just eats, walks and dances.
What is She and why did She come out of my rib?


She must be proof,
That what God says it true.
That God exists,
And God’s Voice is not just in my head.

She is evidence of God.
She is what I want to be.
She is here to show me,
How to be a man.




But, She is not a Man.
She is WOW!
That’s it,
She is WowMan!

I wonder if I am supposed
To ride Her like the elephant?
Or pet Her,
Like the tiger?

What do I do with Her?
Is She here for me?
Or am I here for Her?
Or maybe for each other.

That is why God
Had Her come out of my rib.
To let me know,
We are connected for Eternity.

Is She like the other animals?
For me to take care of?
Or She is special?
Yes, She is special.

I will protect Her,
From the other animals.
I will show Her,
All the good foods.

What if She is here,
To protect me?
What do I,
Need to be protected from?

God said to not eat,
From That tree.
She did,
And She is still perfect.

Should I eat from That tree?
Am I not Her equal?
No, I am to protect Her.
What if I cease?


If I am not,
To protect Her,
Is She here to protect me?
From What?

The tree,
Is She protecting me from the Tree?
No, I get it,
She is here to protect me from me!

I wonder if I can,
Touch Her.
Ooh, what is happening,
To my Thing?

It is turning red,
And growing,
And twitching.
What has She done to me?

Now I really, Want to touch Her.
What are those things?
And what do,
They feel like?

Do They bite?
Is That where
She shoots Her warm yellow water?
I hope not, it will hit me.

I wonder what,
Her Voice sounds like,
If She speaks.
Will it be like mine?

Does God talk to Her like me?
No, God probably does not need,
To Teach Her anything.
She already Knows.

No comments: